Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Disney Side @Home Celebration

I was selected to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration party and received this WONDERFUL package full of goodies to host my party with! (totally awesome, right?!)



The party kept getting pushed back but I finally had it at the end of February. I thought that I had already written the blog post but was reminded that I didn't when my friend, Corky, who took the pictures for the party, let me know that she was STILL working on getting those pictures to me. Grrr! (which I will upload and share hopefully this week once she sends them to me)

We had a pretty big party and invited about 35 people all together. We tied it in with my younger sister's birthday party (who is a HUGE Disney fan) so it was perfect timing! :) I used the cookie cutters and cupcake liners to make the desserts for the party and boy were they a huge hit!! They were gobbled up immediately. Must be because they turned out just so darn CUTE! All of the decorations were much appreciated and really helped everyone get in the Disney state of mind.

I used the cell phone case as a prize giveaway and handed out the Craisins, photo packs, bracelets, and other goodies to the guests when they were leaving. All of the kids left with a goodie bag, too! I bought some extra Disney themed items to go in the bags. Cute pencils, stickers, erasers, and other small toys!

We shared our experiences visiting Disney theme parks and really had a blast! There were many attendees that never visited any Disney parks before so the experience for them was extremely helpful! We were able to talk to them about what to expect, costs, what there is to do there, etc. It was a blast getting to share my love with Disney with everyone else. It is incredible how many stories everyone had to share about their own personal experiences with Disney, whether it be family vacations or just having a favorite movie. :)

Thank you so much for inviting me to host this party and check back for those pictures soon. (that means get on the ball, Corky!!!!!!!! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment