Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Combat Source Kill Max Ant Bait and Ant Gel - GREAT STUFF!

To start off, I just want everyone to know that Combat provided a free sample of their Ant Bait and Gel so that I could review them. My opinions expressed here are my own, though, and not influenced by the company in any way. Now on to the review!

I have used Combat products in the past and were always pleased with the results. When I first received the package, I was impressed by the product form. It looked very easy to use and mess-free which I liked. Here is a picture of the two products that I used over the past few weeks:



Since I live in North Carolina where it's very warm this time of year, we are constantly having a problem with ants. We have VERY careful about keeping food out, leaving crumbs on the floor, etc yet they still find their way in. We might stop them from coming in one area only to find that they found another way in.

I will start with the Combat Source Kill Max Ant Gel. Since we were experiencing an ant problem right away, I decided to try the gel first. I applied it around the windows where they were coming in. Just a few dots in each area. I could see the ants going to it so I was hopeful that the product would start working quickly! Boy did it ever. I didn't see another ant after 3 days. The amount of ants slowly tapered on and then stopped completely! It was amazing. The product was very easy to apply, too, and didn't requite much effort on my part. I loved that I could choose exactly where I wanted to apply the product. I think this makes it a little more versatile. I will definitely be buying this product again in the future.

Even though we didn't see any more ants, I still decided to put out the Combat Kill Max Ant Baits. (this was more of a precaution) Ants are a MAJOR pest so I thought the baits would help kill any strays. I also put a bait trap near our back door because ants love hanging out around that area. I have been using the products for several weeks now and haven't seen ONE ant in our home. To be perfectly honest, I haven't seen many outside around our home either. These products were VERY effective and worked quicker than other products I have tried in the past. The true test will be how long the ants actually stay away. I have no problem buying these products again in the future because they worked so well. I have already recommended them to friends & family members!

Thank you Purex Insiders and Combat for giving me the opportunity to try these amazing products! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment