Sunday, September 16, 2012

Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 toothbrush - AWESOME!!

Today I am going to be reviewing the Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 rechargeable electric toothbrush. I received this product to try out from Modern Mom but the opinions that I am giving here are 100% my own.





First, I want to start off by saying that I wasn't all that familiar with rechargeable toothbrushes before trying this one. I have used battery operated ones but felt like the bristles just vibrated and really didn't offer any major benefits. I wasn't sure how well this toothbrush would work but I was very excited to try it! Here is some basic information from the box for anyone that is interested. Oral-B's words would probably be better than mine, lol:

-Removes up to 5X more plaque around the gumline

-Unlike brushes that just vibrate, Oral-B's clinically proven technology pulsates to break up plaque and oscillates & rotates to sweep plaque away

-Dentist-inspired precision clean brush head - round brush head surrounds each tooth for precise cleaning in hard to reach areas


These statements impressed me a lot. At first, I didn't know if I would notice any difference but I DEFINITELY did! I loved that the bristles themselves actually moved. I felt like this toothbrush did a MUCH better job of cleaning my teeth and removing food particles. My teeth felt SO incredibly clean after brushing with this toothbrush. You know that squeaky clean feeling that you get when you leave the dentist? It felt A LOT like that! No joke! My teeth felt so incredibly clean and smooth. I actually noticed a difference the very first time I used this toothbrush. When I ran my tongue over my teeth, I couldn't believe how much cleaner they felt! If you don't believe me, try it for yourself. I know you won't be disappointed. And if for some reason you don't agree with my positive review, Oral-B has a satisfaction guarantee. Try it with no risk for 60 days and if you aren't completely satisfied, you can get your money back! How can you go wrong with that?! There is also a 2 Year Limited Warranty on the toothbrush that includes replacement or repair of product.

The Quadrant Pacing was also very useful, too. This toothbrush signals you every 30 seconds to let you know when it's time to switch quadrants. It also stops pulsating when you brush your teeth too hard. I liked both of these features because I felt that they really helped me get the most out of my brushing. Brushing too hard can really harm your gums in the long run so by using this toothbrush, you can be sure that you are exerting just the right amount of pressure.

If you are anything like me, you might not have thought there were any major issues with your current toothbrush. After you use this Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 rechargeable electric toothbrush, you will immediately realize what you were missing. Your teeth and mouth will feel cleaner, trust me! Healthy mouth = better smile, better breath, and a happier you!

I give this toothbrush two thumbs up and would DEFINITELY recommend it! Thank you Modern Mom and Oral-B for giving me the opportunity to try out this awesome product!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment