Monday, May 6, 2013

Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care Product Review

Soft Scrub introduces another innovative bathroom care product, NEW Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care!



The only toilet bowl rim hanger that:

-Cleans toilets
-Prevents future buildup
-Fights toilet ring
-Freshens up to 4 weeks!

Say goodbye to constant scrubbing & hello to 4-in-1 toilet care that takes care of it all!

What makes Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care different? Unlike other toilet bowl rim hangers that don't stay in place or that dissolve too quickly, Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care provides long lasting cleaning and freshening thanks to its unique design and advanced formula.

The plastic cage keeps the product in place and allows water to activate the cleaner with each flush.

What's more, it freshens for up to four weeks and costs less than $2.00! Available at Walmart!

This product is available in two fragrances: Alpine Fresh with bleach (the one I tried) and Sapphire Waters without bleach.

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I'll say, I am impressed with how long it lasts. There is still a lot of product left in the "cage." When you flush, you can smell the product and it does seem to do a good job freshening the bowl and keeping it clean. We have hard water so those pesky hard water stains can be a pain! Since using this product, we haven't noticed ANY! After each flush, you can tell the product is working. For one thing, you can smell it. However, you also see some bubbles in the water. I wasn't sure if I had it down low enough when I first installed it but after seeing the cleaner bubbles in the water, I knew I was good to go!

The only downfall is the product's sturdiness. Don't get me wrong, it was VERY easy to install. I just thought it was a little flimsy feeling. The part that actually clips onto the toilet didn't really "clip" into place. It wouldn't lay flat which is why I didn't think it would hold up. I kept thinking that there wasn't ANY way this would stay in place for an entire month but I was definitely wrong. It hasn't budged. Here is a pic of the product in action! LOL As you can see, it is pretty discreet and not something that sticks out too much.



It did what it was supposed to and has kept our toilet really clean! I can't complain. For less than $2, I will definitely be buying this product again. I'll probably get one for every bathroom. If it can prevent me from having to clean as often, it is okay by me!! :) Thank you Soft Scrub for the opportunity to try this product!

Soft Scrub provided me with a sample of Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care in exchange of a product review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own and not influenced by the company in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment