Friday, May 10, 2013

Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Product Review

A New, More Gentle Solution to Mold & Mildew Stains!



NEW Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is a unique spray gel that is tough on stains and gentle on surfaces.

Unlike other spray bleach cleaners that produce a fine mist of bleach vapors, Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is a thick gel that clings to bathroom surfaces to penetrate and remove tough stains without harsh fumes or overspray. This gel with bleach is packed full of stain-fighting AND whitening power!

Grout got you down? This stain remover is perfect for cleaning tile, grout, tubs, and showers, along with many other surfaces in your bathroom. Whether you are doing a quick spot cleaning or a top-to-bottom cleaning session, this is the product for you!

Soft Scrub knows that you take pride in a job well done. Make Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover part of your solution to attain an uncompromised clean!

I actually LOVED this product. It worked REALLY well at removing those tough shower/tub stains. We don't have any tile in our bathrooms so I couldn't try it on that. However, I did clean both of our tubs/showers where mildew ALWAYS seems to sneak up on us even though we clean them regularly! There is caulking around the faucets in both tubs that gets kind of gross. I sprayed this product on there and it got rid of ALL of the yucky spots! The smell is a little strong so I decided to open the windows in the bathroom. I didn't find the smell to be overpowering or intolerable. I was just going to be doing other cleaning in there so I thought the window would help air it out. The bathroom smelled VERY clean after using this product and our showers both looked shiny and spotless! I LOVED the gel consistency and thought it was much more effective than regular liquid spray cleaners. I will definitely be adding this one to my cleaning routine! :)

If you are a fan of Soft Scrub and want to stay up-to-date with new product launches, company info, etc, don't forget to like them on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/SoftScrub

Soft Scrub provided me with a sample of Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover in exchange of a product review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own and not influenced by the company in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment