Saturday, March 23, 2013

Soft Scrub Advanced Surface Product Review

Presenting NEW Soft Scrub Advanced Surface!
A better way to clean premium surfaces




NEW Soft Scrub Advanced Surface is a rinse-free gel that cleans and polishes granite and marble countertops, glass cooktops, and stainless steel. Soft Scrub Advanced Surface is both tough on stains and gentle on even your most delicate surfaces. Now you can get the cleaning performance you've come to love from Soft Scrub in an easy to use gel.

Just apply to the surface and wipe away with a sponge, cloth, or paper towel. You'll be amazed at how easily grease and grime disappears!

Tough on stains, Gentle on Surfaces

After trying the Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleanser, I was actually really excited about trying the Advanced Surface product. Our kitchen sink came to mind right away because it is stainless steel and ALWAYS looks shabby even after scrubbing it. It just never shines the way it should so I was hopeful that this product could help with that! The bottle itself looks very sleek and premium. The black bottle looks high quality and even the label shines, lol! I really liked the product's application, too. You just turn the cap to open it (you don't remove it) and the product dispenses. The opening at the top of the bottle is just right and directs the gel exactly where I want it to go. I applied the gel to our kitchen sink and used the scrubby side of a sponge to spread it around. Wow, what a difference! Both sides of the sink were shiny and mirror-like. That is a sight that I haven't seen in quite some time as most cleaners just seem to clean them, not actually make them shiny.

I used the product on our countertops and stovetop, too, even though they aren't granite, marble, or glass. I wanted to see how it would perform on a regular surface, too, and I was still very pleased with it! The scent is great and not at all overpowering; very subtle and fresh smelling. I will definitely be using it again on our kitchen sink & fixtures. It's great to see them sparkle again! :)

For more information about this product and other Soft Scrub products, visit www.softscrub.com. You can find it at most retailers that sell Soft Scrub products.

*Soft Scrub provided me with a free sample of their Soft Scrub Advanced Surface so that I could review it. My opinions expressed here are my own, though, and not influenced by the company in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment