Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dry Idea AdvancedDry Fresh Roll-On Deodorant Product Review

Before I get into my review, I just want everyone to know that Dry Idea provided a free sample of their Dry Idea AdvancedDry Fresh brand antiperspirant and deodorant so that I could review it. My opinions expressed here are my own, though, and not influenced by the company in any way. With that said, let's get on with the review!

To begin, when I first received the product, I wasn't sure how well I would like it. I honestly wasn't that familiar with roll-on deodorant. I had only tried one my entire life (an Avon roll-on deodorant which had a very "off" fragrance) and HAAAATED it. It didn't work, I hated the way it felt on my skin, and even though it was supposed to be an antiperspirant, it did nothing to protect me from sweat. YUCK! I swore I would never buy another roll-on deodorant. So, needless to say, when I received this product in the mail to try, I didn't know what to think. I really liked the packaging and the screw off lid. It seemed very high quality and durable. There were a lot of claims on the packaging and all of them sounded very appealing. (I'll get into those in just a bit) I LOVED the fragrance. It is called FRESH and it smells just that - fresh & uplifting! It wasn't overpowering and was perfect for a deodorant product. This is the scent that I would choose at the store as I prefer something fresh & clean over something soft & powdery. Here is a picture of the product that I received in case you want to find it in the store:



The claim that stood out to me the most was that it was supposed to offer 72 hour protection. Hmm... not sure I would be able to test that claim as I shower daily and apply my deodorant every morning. The fact that it was mentioned immediately made me think that I would be protected from odor for a LONG period of time and that was very reassuring! The application of the product is definitely different from my regular antiperspirant/deodorant stick. I'm used to using a solid stick so rolling that little roll-on ball around on my armpit was a little strange feeling at first. I did love how fast the product dried on my skin, though. My underarms weren't left feeling sticky or coated like they have when using other products. They felt very light, smooth, and clean. The product's fragrance was great and I liked that it was strong without being overpowering. The first day that I tried it, I applied it in the morning before work, came home after work, had dinner, worked out strenuously for a good hour, and even after all that, I could still smell the fragrance and NO hints of sweat or odor. I was impressed. I'm not going to lie, my regular brand of deodorant is great, too, but it does occasionally wear off after a long workout. So far, the Dry Idea AdvancedDry product hasn't. It does a fantastic job of blocking odor and sweat. I am really interested to try the clear gel next! I plan on buying that when the roll-on runs out. :)

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and have gotten used to the roll-on ball. I can't say that I prefer it over a regular stick type but I really don't mind it either. The product itself works GREAT and the scent is fantastic! I'm so glad they have a fresh scent as I definitely prefer that over Unscented and Powder Fresh! No matter what product form you prefer (Roll On, Clear Gel Stick, or Aerosol), this line has something for everyone. I would definitely recommend giving it a try if you are interested in long lasting protection without all the mess & white stains on your clothing!

Along with my review, I am also going to provide a little extra info about this product so that you can decide for yourself if you want to give it a try. I'm sure you will, though. It's a great product!!

Never Let Them See You Sweat!

NEW Dry Idea AdvancedDry Fresh brand antiperspirant and deodorant offers enduring odor protection for up to 72 hours and Pulse Activated Wetness Protection to keep you dry, clean, and confident all day long. (I know, impressive, right?!) It is also formulated with Vitamin E for silky smooth application.

As the authority on dryness, Dry Idea brand guarantees to Never Let Them See You Sweat with their fabulous line of antiperspirant and deodorant products, now including Dry Idea AdvancedDry Fresh brand.

ALL products in the line are hypoallergenic, extra effective, and last for 72 hours so no matter which one you choose, you can be confident that you will be odor and sweat free! YAY!

For more information about these products, feel free to visit www.dryidea.com or you can check them out on Facebook!

Thank you Dry Idea for the opportunity to try this product! It really forced me to try something that I probably wouldn't have otherwise. (the roll-on form anyway) This really is a great product and one that I will be recommending to my friends & family members! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment