Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Purex Crystals for Baby Product Review

To start off, I just want everyone to know that Purex provided a free sample of Purex Crystals for Baby so that I could review it. My opinions expressed here are my own, though, and not influenced by the company in any way. Now on to my review!

The first thing that I noticed about this product was the color of the bottle. LOTS of PINK!! I love that because it makes it that much easier to find on the shelf. It certainly doesn't blend in! :) I have used Purex Crystals in the past and the packaging for the Purex Crystals for Baby is very similar. Same cap and bottle shape. The main difference is the color of the bottle (pink) and the cute picture of Mom and baby on the front! I also REALLY like that you can see the actual crystals through the little "window" on the front. This is very helpful & desirable, especially when buying a product for the first time. Here is a picture of the product so you know what to look for:



Introducing a new way to add gentle freshness to your baby's laundry!

Purex's popular line of Purex Crystals now includes a product made specifically for babies. Purex Crystals for Baby is the newest member of the Purex Crystals family and was developed with babies' gentle skin in mind. So, now you can add long-lasting freshness to your baby's laundry! It's a win win!

Like other Purex Crystals, our new product is 87% natural. It goes in at the start of the wash, spending more time with your baby's laundry and infusing it with freshness that lasts for weeks, not days. Plus, Purex Crystals for Baby is hypoallergenic, dye free, and safe for use on ALL clothes, including children's sleepwear.

Add Purex Crystals for Baby directly with your laundry detergent (I highly recommend Purex Baby liquid detergent; it is a perfect compliment!) and take snuggle time to a whole new level of cozy! :)

Gentle formula, long-lasting freshness

*Baby-inspired fragrance
*Hypoallergenic
*Dye free
*Natural formula (87% natural)


Purex Crystals for Baby is new to the market but you can find it in the fabric softener aisle at Walmart stores right now! It will be sold in other retailers very soon so keep an eye out for it!

I had a great experience with this product overall. I LOVE that it's hypoallergenic so I don't have to worry about any skin irritations. Even though it is marketed for babies, it is also GREAT for people with sensitive skin. I mentioned this in a previous review when talking about Purex Baby liquid detergent. My Mom and sister-in-law both have very sensitive skin and both have complained how they feel like they are "stuck" using unscented detergents. They want their laundry to smell good, too, but fragrances tend to irritate their skin. I tried the product myself and loved it. The scent is perfect for babies' clothing but to be honest, it doesn't have that typical powdery baby smell. It is very clean & fresh and would be appropriate for ANYONE'S laundry. I let my Mom and sister-in-law try the product, too, and they were thrilled with it. For one thing, it didn't irritate their skin, which is their main concern. They were even MORE thrilled that their laundry finally had FRAGRANCE! So even if you don't have any little ones, you could still benefit from this product if you have sensitive skin. I love that it goes in with your detergent, too. I hate when you have to remember to run back in and add an additional product to the rinse cycle. I tend to forget since I am usually doing other things. This product is great and very convenient to use. I would definitely recommend it!

Thank you Purex for giving me the opportunity to try it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment