Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Yummy (and meatless) Club Sandwich Recipe - with Morningstar Farms

Just tried this tonight for dinner (had my brother and sister-in-law over) and we tried this. It was REALLY delicious! I thought I would share the recipe in case any of you wanted to try it as well. You would NEVER guess that this sandwich was meatless! Sooo yummy and something I will definitely be making again in the future. :)



Morningstar Farms Chik Patties and Veggie Bacon Strips combine in a meatless version of this popular sandwich.

INGREDIENTS

2 slices MorningStar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips
1 MorningStar Farms® Chik Patties® Original
1 tbs reduced-fat mayonnaise or honey mustard
2 small slices multigrain bread, toasted
1 leaf lettuce
1 slice (1 oz) reduced-fat Cheddar, American or Swiss cheese
2 thin slices tomato

DIRECTIONS

1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Veggie Bacon Strips according to package directions. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Chik Patties Original patty according to package directions.
2. Spread mayonnaise on one side of each toast slice. Top one slice with lettuce, chik patty, cheese slice (if desired), tomato slices and bacon strips. Place remaining toast slice, mayonnaise side down, on top. Cut sandwich into half. Secure with frilled toothpicks, if desired. Serve immediately.



Thanks to BzzAgent, I was able to receive a coupon for a free product to try. I chose a package of Chipotle Black Bean burgers but I loved those so much that I wanted to try other products from the line! I also received coupons to hand out to friends. Check out Bzzagent.com if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment